success to chance."
President Association for Patient Experience
author of “Service Fanatics”
A consulting, coaching, research, and training firm – focused exclusively on physicians and healthcare professionals.
Why is J3P Unique?
- A deep understanding of physician challenges, the physician-hospital relationship, and evolving physician demands from medical school through the C-suite.
- Expertise in the science of self-awareness, personality and behavioral competencies, as they apply to healthcare.
- Our work is built on extensive research on the intersection between personality and physician performance.
- Our tools have been developed in collaboration with leading physicians, clinicians, and academic medical programs.
"An enlightening and transformative experience for our department."
˜ Chairman, Orthopaedic Surgery
Our Clients Include:
- A unique “Physician Success” onboarding program
- Removing barriers to women specializing in spine surgery
- Leveraging “The Power of Teams” to improve OR performance
- Customized, practical physician leader training and coaching programs
Address: 174 Nassau Street, Suite 108, Princeton, NJ 08542